Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Looking Ahead to Fall 2009 - Redux

In my May 8th post, I wrote that I'll be on leave from the beginning of July through most of August. When I return towards the end of August....

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to support you and your students in your fall courses.
I can do one or more of the following:

* Design a web-based research guide customized for your course
* Meet with your students as a group during class time
* Consult with you on a research assignment
* Meet with students as a group (across Eng/FTS courses) outside of class, for workshops on using specific resources such as MLA Bibliography, Literature Resource Center, JSTOR, etc.
* Meet with students individually for research assistance with a paper or project. Please encourage them to contact me directly.

Feel free to include my name and contact information on your syllabi as the librarian for English and FTS, who looks forward to helping students with their research.