- Library Research Guides - If you'd like me to design a library research guide for your course, please let me know ASAP so I can begin working on it over the break.
- Course-related Library Instruction - we can schedule now and talk details later.
- Class Visit - If you don't feel an entire library instruction session is needed, I can pop into your class for 10 minutes to introduce myself. Sometimes putting a face to a name lessens the anxiety for a student who needs individual help
- Syllabus and/or Blackboard Presence - Feel free to include my name and contact information on your syllabus and/or Blackboard site.
- Ad Hoc Workshops on a Specific Database - If a group of you feels that your students would benefit from a workshop on a specific database (e.g., MLA, Literature Resource Center, Film & Television Literature Index, JSTOR, etc.) outside of class time, we can certainly discuss how to make that happen.
Have a wonderful break. Happy New Year!