Thursday, July 29, 2010

Library Instruction - Scheduling for the Fall

Sorry to interrupt your summer bliss, but...
If you are planning to bring your English or Film classes (including TAP) in for  library instruction this fall, it would help if you would contact me in mid-August.

Here's why. Our Library Classroom is very busy in the fall and gets scheduled very quickly-particularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  If your course meets on the Tuesday/Thursday schedule, I'd like to get you on the books so you will have a better chance of getting your preferred date. If your class meets on the other 3 days, it's less critical.

We don't have to discuss details at the time you contact me, we can just set a date at that point. However, rest assured that I will schedule a session with your class anytime you contact me.

Finally, this is a reminder that even if you don't bring your students in, I can create a web-based guide for your course, meet with your students individually, etc.

Hope to see you and your students in the fall!