Sunday, August 28, 2011

Literary Criticism Workshops - Fall 2011

The literary criticism workshops for Fall 2011 have been scheduled. They are geared to the uninitiated or uncertain.
LOCATION: Bailey/Howe Library Classroom (Room 123) Main/1st floor

September 14 (Wednesday)
Literature Resource Center : 4-5 pm
MLA Int'l Bibliography : 5-6 pm

November 7 (Monday)
Literature Resource Center : 4-5 pm
MLA Int'l Bibliography : 5-6 pm

There is no "ideal" time of day or perfect day of the week to offer workshops. This is my best attempt to offer them at strategic times throughout the semester. I will make sure they are advertised on the Library web site at appropriate times. I would appreciate it if you would post these dates and times to your Blackboard site, list them on your syllabus, and/or mention them in class.

As always, if students need assistance and are unable to attend these workshops, please have them contact me directly and I will be happy to set up an individual appointment.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.